Two Bucket Wash for MaskPro Nano Ceramic Coated Cars
Though the rinseless wash is a quick and easy method to wash a ceramic-coated car, you might wonder how to wash a dirtier vehicle? If you do not maintain your car properly then a detailed wash will be needed to clean your car.
Keeping your car unwashed for longer period results in accumulation of heavy dust and grim on the surface of the car. Thus, you will need a more detailed wash to clean and maintain your car.
Well in the first place, we recommend you to wash your Maskpro ceramic-coated car regularly. In a case you are not able to do so, we recommend you two-bucket wash method for your car.
What is the Two-Bucket Wash Method?
Two-bucket wash methods use two buckets to wash the car after its coating from Maskpro Ceramic Coating. It is the most used wash technique by professional detailers to wash a car.
Things Needed for Two-Bucket Wash
Before starting two-bucket car wash, make sure that you have all necessary ingredient on hand that are;
- One standard, almost 15 liters bucket, containing a mixture of water and car wash detergent
- A second bucket filled with clean water
- A set of grit guard insert
- Microfiber wash mitt
- High-quality car wash soap
- Large microfiber towel
How does it work?
Much similar to the one-bucket wash method like a rinseless car wash, two-bucket wash uses soap solution and sponge to wash the car. However, it also requires two buckets; one filled with a mixture of water and detergent and second containing plain water.
Grit guard insert is placed at the bottom of each bucket to trap the dirt from wash mitt. The dirt settles at the bottom of the bucket and you get a clean, scratch-free sponge for application on every new panel.
Steps to wash the car using the two-bucket wash method
- Soak wash mitt in the first bucket containing a mixture of water and car wash soap.
- Proceed to wash your car. The best practice is to wash one panel at a time. Start from the roof and then work around bottom parts one by one. It is a good practice to wash wheels at last and clean them with a separate wheel brush as they are dirtier than other parts of the vehicle
- After applying wash solution to each panel, dip the wash mitt in clean water bucket over a grid guard insert so that all dust may settle at the bottom of the bucket.
- Now it is time to remove the applied solution. It is always a good practice to dry your car using a large microfiber towel. Do not allow the soap solution to rest on the vehicle’s surface for a long time as it may result in marring and water spots.
- Repeat the process for every panel of your vehicle and you are done!