What to consider when franchising MaskPro Auto Detailing Service
1. Make sure that you really want to own this franchise and this will best fit your venture and it is within your interest.
2. Carefully study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising MaskPro Auto Detailing Service.
3. Best location is one key aspect to have a successful MaskPro Auto Detailing Service franchise. Study the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.
Benefits of Franchising MaskPro Auto Detailing Services
1. There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
2. MaskPro Auto Detailing Service is a recognized brand or trademark with established customer bases built in that can guarantee you with success. So when you open a franchise with this recognizable branding, people will automatically know what your business is, what you provide, and what they can expect.
3. Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like MaskPro Auto Detailing Service.
4. The local management of each franchised unit will be highly motivated and very effective. They treat the franchise units as their own and that will usually lead to higher sales and profit levels.
5. A franchisee may also secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, operations system, good marketing and advertising techniques.
6. Advertising and marketing assistance. MaskPro corporate offices of franchises often perform marketing research, which leads to better targeting and more effective ads. The pooling of resources also helps keep costs reasonable.
7. Gives you the benefit of being your own boss without the risk of starting your own independent business with the added benefit of receiving support from the franchise’s knowledge base.
MaskPro Company Ltd. is the forerunner among the few auto-detailing shops that offer Nano Ceramic Coating in the Philippines. It was established through the collaboration of professionals from Davao City, Philippines in partnership with Nihon Nano-Tech Japanese Manufacturing, Research and Development. They are proud Davaoeños, starting up for the global market.
Today, MaskPro Company Ltd. has a growing market in the local automotive industry. We are determined to become the prominent brand in the national and global market.
We are also the leading supplier of quick detailing products for cars and professional restorer for building materials such as glass, chrome and tiles. Our top products are of excellent quality and are highly effective and cost-efficient.
At MaskPro, we guarantee our commitment to provide outstanding service to our clients and giving them the best customer experience.
To be the global leader in the auto industry that offers the ultimate and unrivalled nano ceramic coat protection and to be leading supplier of auto detailing products and professional restorers in the market.
To be the No.1 car protection and primary provider of auto detailer products and professional restorer in the industry.
- To establish a good reputation and become a major key player in the automotive industry.
- To exceed client satisfaction with our premium products and services.
- To build a strong database of key clients.
- To expand the business in the local, national and global market.
Our Core Values:
At MaskPro, we abide by these core values as the heart for every decision that we make-Excellence, Integrity, Unmatched Service and Customer Satisfaction.
- Our commitment to quality and our unwavering passion to provide exceptional service to our clients drives us to serve our clients the best way possible.
- We believe that every successful business operates in an ethical and professional way. Integrity, honesty and moral uprightness are our foundation in how we run our business. We make sure that we are fair and transparent with our terms and our work.
3. Unmatched Service
- We are client-centered, and we understand the unique needs of every client. We give them an unmatched service, so they feel important and that their individual concerns are catered.
4. Customer Satisfaction
- We take care of our clients, and we value our relationship with them. We are committed to exceed client expectations and give them absolute satisfaction with our first-class service and products.
Some of our satisfied customers
Nano Ceramic Coating:
Nano Ceramic Tint:
How to franchise MaskPro:
- Option 1: Unit/Service Shop – Php 750,000.00
- Option 2: Kiosk Store – Php 250,000.00
- Option 3: Exclusive Area – Php 1,875,000.00 (Rights to 3 facilities, either 2 units of service shop + 1 kiosk store or 1 service shop + 2 kiosk store.)
- Use of Trademarks
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Marketing and Advertising Assistance
- Research and Development
Investment Capital: Php 700k – 1M
(Rough estimate for rental, construction and signages.)
Profit Margin: 53% – 62.9%
Return on Investment (ROI): 1.5 – 2 Years
👉 ₱648,047 in 45 days: Learn And See How
- Kiosk – 3 years
- Unit – 5 years
- Area – 7 years
- Kiosk – 3 years
- Unit – 5 years
- Area – 7 years
- Kiosk – 50%
- Unit – 50%
- Area – 50%
- Kiosk – 5%
- Unit – 5%
- Area – 4%
Advertisement (Kiosk, Unit, Area)
- Local Store Marketing: 2% of Gross Sales
- National Advertisement Fund: 2%
- Grand Opening Marketing: Php15,000.00
- 50-150 square meters – Service Shop
- 9-12 square meters – Kiosk Store
- Existing carwash is a plus/good advantage
Sample Kiosk Store @ SM City Davao
Steps to own a MaskPro Franchise
1. Fill-up the Confidential Questionnaire. Together with your Letter of Intent, send them to:
Address: MaskPro Co. Ltd., Door 2 Belle’s Commercial Complex,
Sobrecary St. corner Nidea St., Obrero, Davao City
2. We will review your application.
3. You will be invited to discuss the Franchise Details.
4. We will present you with the Franchise Disclosure Information.
5. Your proposed location will be visited and thoroughly checked.
6. The Franchise Agreement can now be executed.
7. Outlet set-up and Staff training will commence.
8. We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance.
9. Congratulations on your Grand Opening!!
Contact Details of MaskPro:
Door 2 Belle’s Commercial Complex
Sobrecary St., Obrero, Davao City,
Davao del Sur, Philippines
Facebook Page (This link will open on a new window)
RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY, INC.
G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel Nos.: (02) 8912-2946 / 8912-2973
Mobile Nos.: (Globe) 0917.874.3620 / (Sun) 0933.864.2552