7 Days Period After Nano Ceramic Coating
After having your car treated with the ceramic coating, it is crucial to adopt a proper maintenance technique to preserve the pristine condition of your vehicle. Though ceramic coated vehicles are easy to maintain, a little negligence can ruin the finish of your car.
Therefore, immediately after your vehicle receives MaskPro Nano Ceramic Coating, ensure the following:
- The longer the vehicle is left to cure, the better.
- Ensure to keep the surface of your vehicle dry for the first 24-72 hours to keep your car from the risk of water spots.
- Avoid unnecessary car wash or water exposure for the first seven days. If you have to clean the car, gently wipe it with a soft cloth without using any harsh cleaning chemicals or soap.
- Don’t go for an automated car wash. Both drive-through car wash and negligence of auto car washers can damage the coated layers of your vehicle.
- If the car is exposed to rain, immediately wipe it out with a microfiber cloth. Letting the water from rain to dry on its own can create water spots.
Carwash and Maintenance After 7 days
- Don’t go for an automated car wash even after seven days. Wash your car manually at home using one bucket or two bucket car wash methods.
- Avoid applying harsh chemicals, car wash shampoo, or soap for up to seven (7) days after receiving a ceramic coating. You can do car wash using shampoo or other cleaning solution after seven (7) days.
- Maintain a regular car wash schedule to ensure the pristine look of your drive. It can be once every week or every two weeks or whenever necessary once the dirt has build up.
Maintaining your vehicle after it receives a ceramic coating, using tips described above, will help you achieve a flawless look and extended life of your precious vehicle for years.